For Season 2017 all players new and returning to play at Eltham must,
1. Register online with Sportingpulse – click here for Online Registration 2017
2. Then download and complete the following EJFC forms –
Player Registration form 2017 and Player Medical Profile 2017
If you are a returning player then you will receive the registration forms in the mail or you can download them below.
When completed, please contact our EJFC Registration Officer Deb Theobald – email@example.com /0434 506 270 to arrange delivery of completed forms, along with payment of fees.
You will need adobe reader to read our documents. If you don’t have adobe you can download it here.
- Registration Forms
All players new or returning must complete a registration form
- Boy – New & Returning 2017 Registration Form Boys
- Girl – New & returning2017 Registration Form Girks
3. Player Medical Profile 2017
4. Players Code of Conduct 2017
5. Parent Code of Conduct 2017
6. Insurance Policy (click to download a copy)
Summary of our Insurance Policy
- All registered players.
- Any volunteers ie; water boys,coaches,boundary umps,goal umps,parents assisting at training
- Players and volunteers covered on game days(inc practise matches) and at training.
- Claim must be submitted within 30 days of injury.
- All original receipts required.
- If treatment covered by a private health fund send rebate advice with copy of account.
- Insurance agent contactable on toll free no: 1800 640 009
- Insurance policy and claim form are available via the internet at JLT SPORT
- In the event of an insurance claim being sought please contact our club insurance facilitator ASAP.
Fiona Allin 0419 520 752