Registration process for players transferring to play at Eltham in 2017 – Boys & Girls
For players transferring from another club to play at Eltham in 2017,
1. Please download and complete the following EJFC forms –
Player Registration form 2017, Player Medical Profile 2017, Player Code of Code, Parent Code of Conduct and NFL Player
Transfer form. In addition to the above forms, please supply a copy of your birth certificate, passport or maternal health book,
along with an Official letter from your previous club stating number of games played.
When completed, please contact our EJFC Registration Officer – Deb Theobald email@example.com 0434 506 270 to arrange delivery of completed forms, along with payment of fees.
Our Registration Officer will in turn apply for online transfer and complete player registration, once player is cleared from their previous club.
You will need adobe reader to read our documents. If you don’t have adobe you can download it here.
1. Registration Form
And finally, for your information only, a link to our Insurance Document
Summary of our Insurance Policy
- All registered players.
- Any volunteers ie; water boys,coaches,boundary umps,goal umps,parents assisting at training
- Players and volunteers covered on game days(inc practise matches) and at training.
- Claim must be submitted within 30 days of injury.
- All original receipts required.
- If treatment covered by a private health fund send rebate advice with copy of account.
- Insurance agent contactable on toll free no: 1800 640 009
- Insurance policy and claim form are available via the internet at JLT SPORT
- In the event of an insurance claim being sought please contact our club insurance facilitator ASAP. Fiona Allin 0419 520 752